Monday, June 6, 2011

Because I can

So I decided to turn this blog from fashion blog to personal blog. Why? Uhh idk, I feel like if I share my thoughts, opinions, and world with people, with you guys I would get more of a response when I actually see people in person. Like I can imagine someone reading my blog and then proceeding to run into me or whatever, and bringing something up they read on my blog. I think that would be really cool. Not just that. I feel like if I express my emotions and what is happening in my life then people would understand a little more. I'm a big fan of honesty. Raw, vulnerable honesty. Not many people are able to get to that level. Am I? Possibly. When I am alone, yeah I am very much capable of doing so. I wish more people could let go, but it's a scary thing. It's a scary place to be at when you are bare and naked and the whole world can see right fucking through you and I understand that. I should understand, out of all people, because I am one of those people who puts their guard up and to break that wall down is...not easy. Much like many people, I am just afraid of getting hurt or letting anyone get close.

I have gotten better at it. Showing your emotions and that you care is the new not caring. It's 2011, come on people. Grow up!! jk. Well, I know I haven't grown up, I still have a lot to learn but I'm on my way. I'm proud of my progress actually. I understand a lot of things many people don't. I like to talk about the most bizarre and deep things. I don't care. I don't care what it does to me. It helps me learn about not only myself, but about people. I'm not really sure what I hope to get out of writing this blog. I just write to write. Out of boredom and curiosity. I want to know what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment